A rigid protective netting combining a strong, diamond mesh for rigidity and a fine mesh for climate regulation.
• Shelters expand with tree growth.
• Lifetime guarding reduces labour at later stages of the tree development.
• Packaged flat – reduced space requirements
The Climatic range of mesh shelters are made
from Polyolefins, incorporating black carbon for UV
resistance. The Climatic Plus are very strong and will continue
to offer protection for over ten years. The Climatic Light
guards are not as tough and therefore better suited to faster
growing tree types.
HOW TO USE
1. Plant the tree and knock in the stake beside it
(on the prevailing wind side) taking care not to
damage the roots.
2. Flatten the guard in the opposite fold to obtain a square shape.
3. Slide the guard over the stake and tree and push tight to the ground.
4. With the stake inside the new fold, use 3 to 5
staples (14mm) or a cable tie to secure.
PRICE SHOWN HERE IS FOR EACH ITEM EXCLUDING VAT and SHIPPING.
|Quantity / Size||